Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A no-(s)hitter

You've got to be crapping us. Luckily, we didn't listen to one single inning. We were too busy running through the sprinkler with a bunch of kids. We turned the radio on some time after 9 p.m. and the game was already over. Maybe we'll make a better effort to bring the Royals some good karma tonight. Surely they'll get a hit this time. For now, we've got to run the vacuum cleaner and feed the dogs. This is Day 2 of the Mr. Mom vacation, and we are feeling very domesticated, insomuch as Big Donkeys can adapt to domestication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened to the Big Donkey? He's not living up to his name. I think you should address this issue.

WSPA said...

I totally agree. I am slacking. The Big Honky killed me when he struck out last night with the bases loaded. And that inside-out swing has got to go. I am starting to get worried.