Thursday, June 4, 2009

A good summer spoiled

All generalizations are false, including this one.

All you need is ignorance and confidence and success is sure. The Royals lack confidence. And an offense.

As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake.

Familiarity breeds contempt - and children.

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.

Trey Hillman is seldom able to see an opportunity until it has ceased to be one.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were the Royals manager. But I repeat myself.

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we."

The public is merely a multiplied me.

When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.

No comments: