Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kiss my ass, I bought a boat

Consider this an ongoing filibuster protest:

We've got some beans and some good cornbread.

I said I don't like hippies and I don't like cornbread. And I don't like much.

She was 18. Maybe. What's a year or two?

This old porch is like a steaming, greasy plate of enchiladas.

With lots of cheese and onions and guacamole salad.

We're takin everything except the picture of Martin Luther King.

His family owns a newspaper and an opulent disco.

Sherry she had big ones. Sally had some too.

But Allison had little ones what hate to go to school.

Some things are heavy but they ain't worth the weight.

Walk through the bottomland without no shoes.

Kiss my ass, I bought a boat, I'm going out to sea.

I live in my own mind. Ain't nothin but a good time.

If I were like lightning, I wouldn't need no sneakers.

Lord she claimed she was 5-foot-2.

I swore that there weren't nothin to it.

Pulling out for Reno, hope the tire don't blow.

She's no lady, she's your wife.

But now there won't nobody listen to him, cause they all think he's crazy.

No comments: