Friday, October 9, 2009

What do you get when you cross a Pinkel with a Pelini?

Enjoyed the Mizzou game last night. For three quarters.

I can't stand Pinkel's running offense. Why not hand the ball off seven yards behind the line of scrimmage and then have your running back run sideways for another 11 yards before gaining any positive yardage?

Whatever happened to smashmouth football? The best way to deal with a torrential downpour and other acts of God, it seems to me, is to have a strong fullback who can run straight into the line and bust heads.

But, then, fullbacks have apparently been outlawed in football. And busting heads isn't legal anymore either.

That Suh guy would be the best player on the Chiefs right now.

Can't imagine what it would have felt like last night to be a big Mizzou fan AND a huge Cardtard.

Can you believe the quotes that keep coming out from Hillman and Moore? Those two are beyond defensive and clueless. I can't believe I ever had faith. There is no hope.

P.S. I can't stand Bo Pelini. He's even more of a dumbass than Hillman and Moore. But he overcompensates for it by being cocky.

P.P.S. I turn 40 next month. I'm thinking about going on the big Mount Sunflower expedition that I've been talking about for years. It's on the Bucket List.

No comments: