Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All life is suffering

My brother's friends take their own Porta-Potty to The K early on Opening Day and charge admission.

This year, in honor of the Tigers, the Porta-Potty was named the Detroit Dumper.

My brother (Jeremy) is also in the opening montage for all 2010 Royals TV broadcasts (apparently).

This team is going to be monumentally bad, and there's nothing Zack Greinke can do about it.

You have to be a Buddhist to make peace with being a Royals fan.

We have had the worst third base coaches in the history of baseball. This team is so laughable. I'm not going to say one positive thing about them until everybody is fired.

How many times can you jump the freakin shark?

I should have gotten a fantasy team this year.

I am DONE (until approximately Wednesday or whenever I decide to add PSs to this).

P.S. About that high pop up in the first inning...I was listening on the radio. Denny said the best infielder on the team was the only one who had any idea where the ball was, and that was Greinke.

No comments: