Monday, December 1, 2008

Hook, line and sinker...We succumbed to gin

We got the permanent incisor crown today. Now we have two very large and pointy incisors again. This is good. We hear the vampire look is in.

If you're a Royals fan, you've probably already seen the following You Tube. But we would be remiss if we didn't post it here.



On some level, we must be trying to emulate our hero above. After drinking too much gin the other night, we pissed ourself. No kidding. It's nothing to be proud of, for sure, but we can't deny it. This had never happened before. The warmness was felt streaming down our leg before we could process what was happening. So we just relaxed and let nature take its course. Pure gin. It was like a catharsis. We didn't even feel hung over in the morning.

2 comments:

RoyalPrick said...

Not very long ago I was sprinting around the Bellagio shopping center (yes, that one) desperately looking for a bathroom.

I was highly intoxicated and was pretty much unable to comprehend any signs (or words in general), I finally come across a sign pointing to what I though was a hallway to the bathrooms. I ran through a door where me and my organs thought it was safe to start the urinating process, while I started to unbuckle my belt, my bladder reached the point of no return.

Unfortunately I had just run into a kitchen, stopping short of the bathroom by about 15 feet. In a split second I was trying to decide between the mop bucket or the sink before I noticed there was a man sitting on a cooler trying to figure out what the hell I was doing in the kitchen. I didn’t even get my zipper down all the way.

Luckily I was wearing dark jeans and it was pretty undetectable. But I had to have the walk of shame back to where my friends were located so I could get a room key from someone.

Since we had just arrived my best friend wanted to know why I was asking for the room key and why I had to leave in such a big hurry, after telling him he promised he wouldn’t tell anyone else in the group. And of course he told everyone as soon as I left. Asshole.

WSPA said...

Nice. Let this be a place for these kinds of confessions. George Brett has made it OK for all of us to shit our pants or have a urinary malfunction at least twice per year. Especially if it happens in Vegas. And what happens in Vegas shouldn't necessarily stay in Vegas, depending on the level of transgression.