Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yes, I eat cow...I am not proud

This is the new message on the dry erase board in my office. We had forgotten about these lyrics, which come from an obscure song on Nirvana's first album. But Junior was listening to the album the other day, and a lot of the songs came back to us. As for the new dry erase board message, it was either going to be this or "I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned." But we figured the latter wasn't really appropriate for work.

Here are some of our favorite Paul Simon lyrics (which happen to be about Carrie Fisher):

She comes back to tell me she's gone,
As if I didn't know that
As if I didn't know my own bed,
As if I'd never noticed,
The way she brushed her hair from her forehead.

We really like that song. Hell, we really like Carrie Fisher.

We also really like Zack Greinke, who really likes his Chipotle burritos. But it's starting to sound more and more like Greinke is gone. As if we never noticed the way he kicks the dirt on the pitcher's mound.

P.S. Here's a new short story. We misspelled DiMaggio's name (ugh) but they're supposed to be fixing it online.

P.P.S. In addition to cow, we also eat turkey. But it's going to be a little harder this year after viewing that Sarah Palin turkey-killing video that's been circulating on the internets.

No comments: