Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Royal We and anonymity are getting old

Obviously, this blog thing is kind of getting old. I think I'll use it when the Royals are winning or when I'm really pissed off. But, hey, do you guys want to be friends on Facebook? I know it's kind of lame and possibly gay, but whatever. I don't really know half the people who I'm "friends" with on that thing, anyway, and most of the other "friends" are people who I haven't seen since high school. But sometimes I do post witty shit on there just to freak people out. And some of it is ocassionally about the Royals. Plus, it would be nice to have as many Royals fans as possible as friends. Safety in numbers. And, too, it would nice to be able to know more about the few weird people who actually have read this blog. ANYWAY: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lance-Feyh/695064269 .

P.S. This is not to suggest in any way that I am ever going to sign up for that retarded Twitter thing. And I still think texting is stupid (though sometimes I do it).

P.P.S. This blog will still be very active at times, I suspect, especially in the off-season when the in-season stuff isn't so depressing and when the Royals are making big trades or signings. I fully expect them to re-sign Jose Lima or something. Also: I like to get very excited at the very beginning of the season, before the shit hits the fan.

P.P.P.S. Don't tell that damn Peg Bundy that I put her picture live on the Internets. Sincerely, Al.

P.P.P.P.S. I just accidentally found out what happens when you type in www.bigdonkeys.com. (It's actually pictures of women, apparently, believe it or not.)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey, Big Donkey Dude, if twitter's so retarded, then why do so many congressmen and women tweet? They were tweeting while POTUS was giving his State of the Union Address, even, so it must be cool. I mean, even John McCain uses Twitter. How retarded could it be?

I hope to see @bigdonkeys on my twitter stream real soon.

Andrew said...

That should be "congressmen and congresswomen," not "congressmen and women," in previous tweet -- er, I mean, comment.

WSPA said...

I think you should be forced to tweet in AP style only.

Anonymous said...

on a similar note, do not go to dicks.com when looking for a baseball glove. not that there is anything wrong with that.