Friday, March 27, 2009

10 questions for You

Answer in comments.

How many games will the Royals win this year?

Choose one: Gates, Oklahoma Joes or Crack Cocaine?

Who will be the Royals fifth starter? Who starts the most games at 2B? (Two-part question)

Are you old enough to remember those halter top days the Royals used to have in the seventies and eighties? Did you ever attend a game on Halter Top Day?

What is your opinion about fake boobs? (Male and female opinions encouraged. Be specific about types, if you want, what you like and dislike.)

It's Opening Day and you got off work early -- What brand of beer do you start drinking?

When Mizzou finally loses in the NCAA Tournament, will it be one of those really classic Mizzou losses (UCLA at buzzer, Nebraska endzone, Colorado fifth-down) or just a regular heartbreaker?

What will be the next surgical operation that Jose Guillen performs on himself?

How many home runs this season for Butler? Gordon?

We have come to think of Farnsworth as the Meaty Sweathog. If you are old enough to have watched lots of episodes of Welcome Back Kotter, please tell us which Royals players represent which Sweathogs (Travolta, Horshack, Freddie Washington and Epstein)?

Bonus Challenge: You are Zack Greinke. You have just pitched a no-hitter in April. You are being interviewed after the game. The reporter asks you what the key to your success was, or how it felt out there, something like that. What is your best Greinke answer/quote?

OK. You don't really have to answer all of these. But comments are still appreciated.

4 comments:

RoyalPrick said...

77

Gates

Bannister

I'm not old enough, so no.

I like them (I prefer real but there’s nothing wrong with them), as long as there not ridiculously big, or totally out of proportion.

Boulevard. Or Busch Light if I’m feeling cheap.

It will be a normal beatdown, 10 point loss.

Vasectomy

24. 29.

I’m not old enough, my apologies.

“I would like to thank the Chipotle burrito that I had for lunch.”

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that I've been reading you for ten months now and I really really appreciate this blog. Thank you very much. Sublime job.

81

If it's the original OK Joe's on 47th then that's where it's at. If it's that no character suburban sham out on Strangline then Gates, no question.


I've never been on halter top day, but I know a waitress who wears one that she got there occasionally. It's all the sexier because it's faded, just like her face.


For me, it's an abomination. I'm a small chest guy. I had a subscription to both Smalltops magazine, and A-cup Honies back in the day. Perky is the name of my game. What's especially disheartening is when they have the nipples at different heights or pointing in some weird direction. They probably make fewer mistakes now, but back when I was a player, it was probably 50/50 that they'd be messed up. My two first hand experiences: one set had the misplaced nips, the other was done in Hungary and they had the visible scar line running from the nip to the base of the breast. I kind of liked that though. Scar=interest.

Boulevard Pale has gone from "pretty good beer' to what I want every day. I know there are better pales out there but my mouth has just become addicted. For a special occasion like O-day I might peruse the ridiculous selection at Lucas liquors and buy a couple of ESB singles, but it will always end with that Boully pale.

Happened already. Pretty good effort. Seemed like every bad shot Uconn took went in and a few good shots MU took rimmed out. That's the game. What're you gonna do?

Do piercings count as surgeries?

20,24

Can't remember what the question was.

"I threw one with myself on X-box last night so i knew I was going to today."

WSPA said...

Thanks to Royal Prick (as always) and Thom for comments. The Welcome Back Kotter question turned out to be a non-starter. You can't win them all. Anyway, we're going to have more answers to these questions from special guests on Monday. But this is still wide open for comments.

The Mizzou loss was kinda hard to take, but not heartbreaking.

I really want to know where to find that waitress who wears the old Royals halter top. That would be something to see, and I bet it would make me feel all tingly inside.

Dan Holden said...

81

Gates

Fuckin' Ponson and Callaspo

Yes, but not old enough to appreciate them

I think they are stupid (not boobs, just the fake ones.)

Boulevard Lunar

I'm cheating, but I thought it was a good game. No regrets.

tonsilectomy

Butler 23 Gordon 30

Sweeney is Horshack (ooh! ooh! pick me to play 2nd)

"It wasn't my best game. That spring training start when I gave up 10 hits in 2 innings was better. My locations was really good that day."