Monday, June 9, 2008

Via Omaha

OK. We just looked at Omaha's batting stats. Turns out, Butler is pretty much hitting the way he should be hitting down/up there. Also: Meier, Costa and Lubanski have nice numbers. And Jason Smith has 13 home runs! As far as pitching goes, Musser and Rosa (next year) are the only guys we want to see in KC.

P.S. Who had the better draft -- Royals or Chiefs -- and why?

P.P.S. It is true that Berroa got traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers of Chavez Ravine. We're pretty sure he's going to continue to swing at outside pitches in the dirt, no matter where he goes.

P.P.P.S. That Aviles guy looks pretty good with the bat to us. But the million dollar question is...How good does he look at SS?

2 comments:

RoyalPrick said...

So I go to the Omaha link and I'm wondering to myself "Where is Berroa's stats?". So after some digging on the Royals transactions page I see that we traded him for some infielder and cash to the Dodgers.

Why was I not notified? Was there not a parade? Was I not invited?

I would of been fine with just the cash.

RoyalPrick said...

Chiefs: only because Dorsey luckily dropped to 5 (Thank you Rams). If the Royals are able to sign all of those early round picks, (which I will believe when I see) then I will be a lot happier.